Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Orgasm Verse


Ogoplex

I recently tried ogoplex, a supplement that originated in Europe. I had heard that ogoplex could make orgasms during sex better for men. Better doesn't even begin to describe what ogoplex can do.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with a woman's ability to have multiple orgasms. As men, we're fairly spent after one. When I was younger, I could recover after a short rest and jump back in the saddle. However, as my age has progressed, that ability has diminished. In fact, before ogoplex, I used to roll over and fall asleep.

Not anymore.

Ogoplex allows me to have multiple, powerful orgasms...one right after another. I have never felt climaxes like this in my entire life. I have had more orgasms in one romantic encounter with my partner than I used to have in a week of sex. The amount of stamina I now have seems to be perpetuated by the feeling that I could go all night. Instead of ten seconds of pleasure, I reach a place I've never been before with continual, wonderful orgasms that I never thought possible. The effect on my partner has been nothing but positive, and she has repeatedly said that we are experiencing the best sex of our relationship. I've always enjoyed sex, but ogoplex has made me appreciate how great it can really be.

Guys, I don't know about you, but if there is one thing in my life I could use more of, it would have to be money...followed closely by orgasms. In all seriousness, I never thought in a million years that my sex life could be this rewarding. I look forward to it more than ever and because it has made me a better lover, my partner is more than happy to oblige. What used to be a 15 minute affair now lasts all night, and I finally feel like I am pleasing her to the fullest extent possible. Not only that, I feel like a new man. When you are able to enjoy sex as I have been recently, it puts a whole new perspective on time spent with your lover.

I encourage you to give ogoplex a try. I think that once you've experienced what it can do, you'll never look at sex the same way again.

Author, Kingston Amadan. To learn more about Ogoplex or to order visit http://www.male-enhancement-pills.net/ogoplex.html.

Labels: , , , ,